At The Aerial Lab, we follow a scientific approach to the aerial arts. We believe that safety and understanding are the strongest foundations to building a knowledge of aerial dance and circus performance, regardless of apparatus. In our classes you will experience:
- How and why your body moves how it does
- How your movement is unique from other people's, and how to work with YOUR body
- A syllabus based upon 20+ years of combined aerial teaching experience
- The physics of aerial apparatus motion
- A detailed understanding of wraps/movements through both theory and experience
- Safe laboratory experimentation - we teach common moves for basic training, and guide experienced aerialists through the creation of choreography and unique movements
- New aerial equipment design and creation
- PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY!
- How motion becomes art...